Tuesday, May 19

laughing with a mouth of blood

dreamin dreamin


1. at francescas: it was the first time meeting our new area manager, fradina, and she was a giant bitch. she made me organize lip gloss by scent and texture, but i also had to alphabetize them in this weird dirty room. there was an office full of women who worked at fran's above the store, and i went there, and she made me stand on a block and turn around while she insulted my outfit and told me to pick out better belts- she named off a bunch of brand name belt makers and told me to memorize them. i told my coworkers she was being mean and they didn't say a word.
2. i tried to escape and decided i would go to my friend alec's dad's house to sleep, because there is never anyone there. the house had white walls and gray furniture, and i laid down on an old couch to go to sleep. hailey called me and told me that his dad actually was there and that i had to get out ASAP. so to remedy the situation, i decided to make it seem like the house had been robbed. i fucked a bunch of shit up and hid a pair of scissors (it was a dream, okay? i know this is weird shit.) i left the house and ran down the block (which looked like my block via like 4pm in august- bright sun but kind of twilight vibes going on) and his dad caught up with me and told me his house had been robbed. i said i didn't know anything about it.
3. some apartment party- brown molding and a brown fireplace. red cups and my manager from work, possibly my friends.
4. i'm burning the new decemberists cd for this guy and his sisters.

the new st.vincent record is good stuff! i'm seeing the decemberists in like ten days. and the yeah yeah yeahs in like two weeks. and gogol bordello and man man also. and my pitchfork tickets just came. summer=concerts.

No comments: